Complaint Review: Dh Hospitality Group Inc.15255

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Dh Hospitality Group Inc.15255
15255 S. 94th Ave Ste 500 Orland Park, Illinois United States of America

Dh Hospitality Group Inc.15255 The company sent me to pick up some mattresses to be disposed of and never paid for services. Orland Park Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: False information

The company called me to remove some junk mattresses from a hotel chain that they were assisting and never paid. After numerous calls to Brandi Spraggins I saw I was getting the run around. I just would like to get paid for my work since it has been over a month. I also saw that this has happened to other contractor like myself. Beware of dealing with this company since it is unscrupulous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dh-Hospitality-Group-Inc15255/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Dh-Hospitality-Group-Inc15255-The-company-sent-me-to-pick-up-some-mattresses-to-be-dispo-940533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dh Hospitality Group Inc.15255

False information

AUTHOR: Consumer - (United States of America)

As a representative of DH Hospitality, I would like to rebuttal this claim of non payment.

In actuallity the vendor wanted to be paid for services prior to preforming the work.

Our payment terms are NET30, the payment was made to this vendor prior to being deliquinent past 30 days.

Please contact me for further clarification if needed.

Jessica Stracener