Complaint Review: Dingo Webworks, LLC

6717 SUGAR HILL FARM ROAD Texarcana, Arkansas USA

Dingo Webworks, LLC Internet Fraud Texarcana Arkansas

*Author of original report: Issue has been resolved

*Author of original report: Issue has been resolved

On 02/07/2013,  I made the mistake of doing business with www.cheathappens.com.  I purchased a trainer for a video game.  This trainer did not work.  I complained to the creator, a theif calling himselff psych (psych@cheatscapes.com) to fix the issue or refund my money.   This person refused.   He made exuses for three months and has not made good on the non-functioning product he sold me.

The individual who runs the website, Christopher O'Rourke, backs the actions of the thief calling himself "Psych"; and refuses to make good on refunding the software product I purchased on 02/07/2013.

On May 10, 2013, I made the mistake of doing businss with cheatscapes.com again.  As with the last experience I had, the product I was sold did not work.   I ask for satisfaction from the www.cheatscapes.com and I was bascially denied a refund or a working product.

Here is a copy of the e-mail I received from Christopher O'Rourke:

Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 4:23 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Cheatscapes.com

How exactly were you defrauded? You purchased a “cheat”, not a program to manage your investment portfolio, a CHEAT for a VIDEO GAME. One that requires an exact matching game in order to work. This is outlined very clearly on the site and in our terms of service, which you agreed to upon registering. The product you purchased works correctly when used with the matching version of the game. As Psych pointed out, the authors are under no obligation to release updated versions of their software when game companies decide to patch their games. Sometimes the game is changed in a way that makes it impossible to update the trainer.

Sometimes the developers adds in thousands of anti-cheat triggers into the game in order to prevent people from making cheats for the single player portion of the game. Regardless the reason, Psych was correct in his response to you and we stand by his response 100%. You are welcome to file any type of complaint you wish and when/if we are contacted, I will point them to the tens of thousands of satisfied customers we’ve had over the last several years. In the future, I recommend you do a little more reading and educate yourself on the products that you intend to purchase online before making that purchase.

----------------------

Chris O'Rorke (chris@cheathappens.com)

Co-Founder, Business Operations Manager

Cheat Happens.com - www.cheathappens.com

Clearly, these criminals are in the business of committing internet fraud.  I reccommend that all of the following websites be avoided:

www.cheatscapes.com

www.cheathappens.com

www.dingowebworks.com

All of these sites are owned by the same group of theives.

Here is the information the Arkansas Secretary of State has on file for these criminals:

For service of process contact the Secretary of State's office.

Corporation Name DINGO WEBWORKS, LLC

Foreign Name N/A
Foreign Address
State of Origin N/A

Regards,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dingo-Webworks-LLC/Texarcana-Arkansas-71854/Dingo-Webworks-LLC-Internet-Fraud-Texarcana-Arkansas-1050071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dingo Webworks, LLC

Issue has been resolved

AUTHOR: Lordbenji29 - ()

To Whom It May Concern:

My issues with Dingo WebWorks, LLC, have been solved.  Christopher O'Rorke, Dingo's Manager, has agreed to refund my money.

Thanks, Chris.

Regards,

Benjamin A. Phillips

Issue has been resolved

AUTHOR: Lordbenji29 - ()

To Whom It May Concern:

I am happy to report this issue has been resolved.  The owners of Dingo WebWorks, LLC, have agreed to refund my purchase(s) and so I am please to report this issue is closed.  Christopher O'Rorke showed me what a true buisness man is when he offered to settle this matter.

Thank you, Chris, for being willing to work with me.

Ripoff Reports Management:  If you please so kind as to remove this report, I would be very greatful.

Sincerely,