Complaint Review: Direct Alternatives, LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Toni Lee — Moorpark California United States of America
Direct Alternatives, LLC
P.O. Box 167 Portland, Maine United States of America

Direct Alternatives, LLC This company only has a P.O. Box Address; P.O. Box 167 PAST DUE BALANCE ON FREE TRIAL?? Portland, Maine

I ordered a free trial of this product on May 12, 2012 and was told I only had to pay the shipping cost. I was asked if I wanted to signup for the monthly subscription. I said No, I just want to try the product to see if it works, if it helps with my weight loss efforts, I will order more.

I gave them the number for a prepaid bank card that only had a small amount left on it, so I gave them that number so that they would not be able to charge more than I had agreed to.

Today October 25, 2012 I received a letter stating that I have a past due account with the balance of $79.90. I had completely forgotten about this order as the product showed no increase in the pace of my weight loss after trying it for one (1) month.

I don't plan on paying the $79.00, and hope it doesn't affect my excellent credit rating. It's late here, so I plan on calling them in the morning, and letting them know that I plan on turning the matter over to my lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Alternatives-LLC/Portland-Maine-04112/Direct-Alternatives-LLC-This-company-only-has-a-PO-Box-Address-PO-Box-167-PAST-DUE-B-960312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Alternatives, LLC