- Report: #1007313
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DirectLegal.com
DirectLegal.com1250 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 200 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America
DirectLegal.com Trademark Filing Never Happened. No Responses to Calls and Emails for Status Over 4 months. Washington, District of Columbia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Just like everyone else I paid them close to $500 and got nothing in return. This was back in early Nov 2012..it is now Feb 2013.
- You used to be able to leave voicemails now their phone says they don't accept voicemails and to send an email. Regardless neither ever get answered.
- Thank God I paid using American Express. They are the most wonderful credit card to work with when you have such problems. They are refunding my money and are looking into dropping this company from their customers totally.
- Makes me sick that I did not look at ripoff report first before buying. I will next time! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectLegalcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/DirectLegalcom-Trademark-Filing-Never-Happened-No-Responses-to-Calls-and-Emails-for-Sta-1007313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.