hearts

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Phillip — Waldorf Maryland United States of America
Discount Central Online
810 E. 14th St. LOS ANGELES, California United States of America

Discount Central Online GOOGOL SHOP Removed all serial numbers off of product packaging and product..Product cannot be registered with manufacturer. LOS ANGELES, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: selling fake goods

On 1/31/13 I ordered AudioControl EQL Trunk Mountable Car Audio Equalizer from Googol Shop through Amazon.com. Upon receipt of the product I noticed that on the product box where the serial number is supposed to be located ,the serial number was cut out of the box. as well as being removed from the product. I know this because I am an avid Audio Control consumer. Also I have come to find out that this company is not an Audio Control Authorized dealer.

So therefore I cannot register this product with AudioControl. I contacted AudioControl and they told me that it is impossible for them to do any thing for me because they cannot be sure where this company aquired the product from. I feel misled and not sure if the product even works. All they're offering is store credit.Make no mistake,I want absolutely nothing else from them. I'm sure I have lost my money but,I willnot take any more risk..Plese look into this matter for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Central-Online/LOS-ANGELES-California-90021/Discount-Central-Online-GOOGOL-SHOP-Removed-all-serial-numbers-off-of-product-packaging-an-1012461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Central Online

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

selling fake goods

AUTHOR: danielbyk - ()

They are not an authrized dealer for any product they sell.. this is why the serial numbers on unit is defaced or removed..