Complaint Review: Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Mableton Georgia United States of America
Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak

Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak Discountswarehouse.com They Charge You For Fruit But Send Only Excuses And Stupid Questions Internet

*Consumer Comment: Also ripped off by discount warehouse

Ordered with this company a few days before Christmas and they immediately charged my card for the purchase. I was sent an order confirmation but no shipping details or dates. After the new year I contacted them and they assured me my order would be shipped out that week. It wasn't.

When I contacted them again they asked for my order number, which I responded with. Keep in mind that these are a string of emails all in gmail so each one references the previous.

The next day I asked for them to just credit the purchase back to my card. They responded by asking for my zip code so they could "find my order". I even sent them the web link to their order confirmation page for my order.

This company is either totally useless, a scam or both. There are several complaints here about them. Wish I had known in advance. They also go by several names which are:

Discount Warehouse discountswarehouse.com Exotic Fruit Club.

exoticfruitclub.com Buy Exotic Fruits.

buyexoticfruits.com

The person who you contact is Nerry Pathak but the name that charged my card was AASHIT PATHAK. I guess I should have known with that first name. Keep it in mind because that is what you will be saying to yourself after they take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Warehouse-Nerry-Pathak/internet/Discount-Warehouse-Nerry-Pathak-Discountswarehousecom-They-Charge-You-For-Fruit-But-Sen-994352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak

Also ripped off by discount warehouse

AUTHOR: Thom - ()

I ordered a lychee tree from Discount warehouse on May 26 2013. Never recieved the tracking info or the tree. With no address for the company what can I do?