Complaint Review: Dish Netowork

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: bessie1206 — escondido California
Dish Netowork

Dish Netowork DIsh Network Scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would like to help!

I had dish for one year and I was aware my promotional rat would increase.When it ended I called to see what other specials they had.

I was told if I upgraded to an additional receiver they could renew my contact again for two years and give me another one year promotion my bill would go from 65 a month to 55. Said ok and renewed my two year contract. In addition I had to pay someone to come to my house and run wires in the attic. The next month my bill came and it was 98.00.

I called and asked why and they said that my one year had expired . I explained that I was aware and told them I had signed up for another two years and upgraded. They then told me that my contract had been renewed for two years but that there were no promotions with that and my bill was now 98.00 a month. I asked for a manger and spoke with Derrick who was beyond rude and said they don't have that kind of promotion running and the best he could do was offer me 10 a month discount for 6 months or come and take the receivers back.

I explained that I had already paid someone to come to my house and run wiring based off the offer I was originally given and he said that there was nothing else he can do.DO NOT TRUST DISH!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Netowork/internet/Dish-Netowork-DIsh-Network-Scam-Internet-1046459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Netowork

Would like to help!

AUTHOR: CheriT @ DISH - ()

Hi, my name is Cheri Torres and I work on the Social Media Team at DISH. I can definitely understand your frustration with this and I would like to help in anyway that I can. Can you please send me an email at Cheri.Torres@Dish.com with your account information? I look forward to assisting you.

Cheri Torres