Complaint Review: Disk Masters

• Reported By: S — Decatur Georgia
Disk Masters
St Charles, Illinois USA

Disk Masters Diskmasters, Scam, stole my money "Saint Charles Illinois

Please do not submit any money to Diskmasters.com.  They have been known for ripping people off, lying about who they've worked with, and they've even lied about working with celebrities like nirnana and gwen stephani just so they can steal your money!  I was one of the unfortunate ones that thought I was getting a good cd duplication package deal from which I regret now.  So I sent them my tracks and everything and this guy name "Bryan" replied first stating my package cost for 500 cds was $590 plus a one time fee of $35.  then he gave me a site to send my artwork and music to(from which he didnt even look at ofcourse), then....suddenly he changes the price to $687?!  once i foolishly paid it, he asked me if i can send the album songs and artwork(from which i've previously sent three or four days later) and that was the last time that f****t emailed me.  so please don't give your money to Diskmasters.com!  and once you call their number, they hired an annoying white bitch9prabably a prostitute) that keeps informing you they they will call you back, but you never get a call back.  And by the way, they will use fake people to reply to this post to make everyone think they are legit and i'm lying. let's put it this way, if you do not believe me, purchase a package and see what happens. i'm just a warner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disk-Masters/St-Charles-Illinois/Disk-Masters-Diskmasters-Scam-stole-my-money-Saint-Charles-Illinois-1142321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disk Masters