Complaint Review: Domonic Mongello

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Scam Victim — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Domonic Mongello

Domonic Mongello Domonic Mongello is scamming people with his EcoEcoNow.org Biz opportunity and unusable technology PCF mojo Internet

Domonic Mongello fooled over 100 people into giving him from $1,600 to $3,600 by telling them he had created a marketing system better than anything offered worldwide and there was a plan to help donate and save rain forest through Conservation International.

Almost two years later and he has still not delivered the opportunity or a usable technology.

Once he had my money all the promises disappeared. I paid $2,400.00 for a technology he said would sell for $7,997.00 and $797.00 per month after the launch. He told in a few webinars over 1 year ago that he had built all these million dollar companies and he mentored thousands of students as well as consulted with major marketing companies. Domonic Mongello said he would have ongoing mastermind training to help share his extensive knowledge of Internet marketing and traditional business building.

There has never been a mastermind since I paid my $2,400 one year ago. No training of how to use the technology. No live webinar training as promised as well as no written training, or trainig by video.

To get my money he layed it on about providing a personal road map for each person for whatever kind of business they were in. I should have known he was a scammer when he talked about being a buddhist monk, and donating to orphanages, and saving dogs, and helping save rain forest. I feel embarrassed I fell for his bulls**t. That is as evil as these fake T.V. ministers using faith to get donations. Shame on you Domonic Mongello.

As this EcoEcoNow.org scam has fallen apart and all the victims starting talking amongst ourselves we realized we have all lost our money and there will never be a business or a marketing system called PCF mojo. Many people have been seriously financially hurt by this criminal.

I have written this off as a loss and lesson learned. I wrote this because he has started another scam using the same lifetime vested partner concept. Please spread the word to everyone you know doing internet marketing or home based business. This new scam is called UOUPLUS.com. He also has another one started but I can not remember the name of that one. Just do not do anything that Domonic Mongello is offering. I also learned Domonic Mongello has scammed some investors just giving him cash I guess to help fund the scams.

If you are ask to invest money with Domonic Mongello, run away as fast as you can.

Domonic Mongello uses intimidation and bullying tactics so most of the people scammed are afraid to say anything. A few have had the courage to step up and out this arrogant jerk. I have lost my money but at least I can help other good people not be taken by Domonic Mongello.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domonic-Mongello/internet/Domonic-Mongello-Domonic-Mongello-is-scamming-people-with-his-EcoEcoNoworg-Biz-opportuni-862636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domonic Mongello