Complaint Review: Don Grisley

• Updated: Fri, January 15, 2016

• Reported By: Mike Kemp — washington Dist of Columbia USA
Don Grisley
Nationwide USA

Don Grisley Donald Grisley Don Grisley Plumber scam conartist ripoff New York Nationwide

*Author of original report: Don Grisley Donald Grisley

Don Grisley, a referred senior plumbing speciallist. All he and his company did was rip me off. My friend is so sorry she refered us to him.

Our agreed upon job was quoted for the $295.00 special.He assured me there were no further charges and then, we recieived his bill for an additional $125.00 !Which was aded for a "trip" charge ,which was never disclosed.

I'm fighting this !

Beware of Don Grisley ! He claims he told us this additional charge and he did not! ARGGG!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2016 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Grisley/nationwide/Don-Grisley-Donald-Grisley-Don-Grisley-Plumber-scam-conartist-ripoff-New-York-Nationwide-1279938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Grisley