Complaint Review: Doppler Internet | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Doppler Internet, well rounded, full featured internet services. Assisting small to mid-sized businesses establishing online presence, cost effective - efficient. Doppler Internet in business of helping businesses for over fifteen years. Doppler Internet offers design & development, blogging, social network management, & search engine optimization. Doppler Internet features custom solution for every client. No cookie cutter methods are used for any clients.

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Buddydan — North Myrtle Beach South Carolina USA
Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler
228 W. Lincoln Hwy, Suite #168 Schererville, IN 46 Schererville, Indiana United States of America

Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, satisfaction with new website, sep & content placed on website. Doppler Internet dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Doppler Internet focuses on finding ways to assist clients search for new marketing opportunities, methods allowing customer to market products efficiently & effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Doppler Internet pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler Internet, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

Editor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to
Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that Doppler Internet customers as a general rule are very happy with the services. Typical client comments are positive. One representative comment, presented here for example states, "Doppler Internet truly communicate well and effectively with their clients, overseeing and delivering the promised jobs in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that they and their employees have shown to us. Doppler is sincere and serious about delivering on time and under budget and giving the customer all that they promise to deliver.”

Doppler is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Carl Doppler during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Doppler Internet.

Doppler Internet is a business striving to help small to medium sized businesses develop their company websites, as well as helping then with the Internet. “The vision of Doppler Internet is to reach a 100-year anniversary and to have company offices in all 50 states,” says Carl Doppler. Leads are acquired through existing clients, internet advertising, and area chambers of commerce. A typical sales experience for a client would begin with a “needs assessment,” then they would receive a competition analysis, a contract with a price guarantee, and finally their business website would be completed within 7-10 business days. “[The website is] developed with custom designs; no templates; and all content written by professional writers,” states Mr. Doppler. Doppler Internet also offers the client unlimited, free website edits, including words and pictures. “The client will request changes via an e-mail and Doppler Internet will complete the changes within 48-72 hours,” explains Mr. Doppler.

Doppler Internet Complaint Resolution

At times, a client may not feel completely satisfied with the product or services they received. An example of this is a former client who was a construction company. The company contracted Doppler Internet to develop its company website. “The client assigned one of its employees to work with Doppler Internet on the website development until completion. The assigned employee was very satisfied with the completed website. However, when the owner saw the website, he was not satisfied with the site,” explains Mr. Doppler. This is not a common complaint, however. Mr. Doppler explains that Doppler Internet has been in business for 18 years, with approximately 4,000 clients. He estimates about 1 in 40 client orders has some dissatisfaction. To resolve this particular issue with the construction company, Doppler Internet interviewed the owner of the construction company to determine exactly what he wanted. The website was then re-built to the owner’s satisfaction, at no additional charge. After a complaint is resolved, it is standard practice at Doppler Internet to follow up with the client via telephone. Doppler continues following up with the client periodically, every 2-3 months, to ensure that the client continues to feel satisfied with their services.

Although Doppler has no official accreditations, to assure clients that the services they offer are not faulty or unrealistic, Doppler employs the use of testimonials from 80+ satisfied clients, as well as a list of established clients, both of which can be found on the Doppler Internet company website. They also split the cost for the client, with 50% of the total fee being due up front as a deposit, and the remaining 50% due upon completion of the website. Since receiving complaints via Ripoff Report, Doppler has made some changes to their internal processes. “Doppler Internet has re-written all hiring policies to help the company get quality employees. In addition, Doppler Internet has revised all its training materials to ensure proper handling of all clients and potential clients,” explains Mr. Doppler.

Doppler Internet recognizes the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact to resolve issues. “Doppler Internet is extremely happy to be a part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Doppler Internet believes anything to improve a client’s experience is a positive thing,” states Mr. Doppler.

Doppler Internet / Statements from the team

"Doppler's website design and SEO team has expressed that they feel very comfortable and confident that they are delivering a top quality service in the projects that they complete and hand over to customers. The project managers at Doppler stated emphatically that "We have seen Mr. Doppler take personal interest in the website design and even the color selection for the customers. With their many years of experience in designing some of the most well received and well ranked websites in the business we’re always pleased to receive direction from them as our project managers. They work closely with us and oversee the final projects. No site goes live until it is personally approved by Mr Doppler.”

Doppler Internet takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal that the top management is always concerned about the contributions of the employee and is always positive in management methodology. The company continuously provides opportunities for growth for the employee and the independent consultants with whom they work.

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Doppler Internet’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction in every area of their business.

Doppler Internet Customer Testimonials

"I can’t believe how Doppler Internet can save us all thousands of dollars each month with filling events and putting us in front of people who want to hear our message. Direct mail is the way of the past, this is the wave of the future and the future is now. They have broken the code of generating profitable traffic using Social Networks. We are filling our events at an average cost savings of 60%, in this economy that is priceless!” ~ Matthew Sapaula, Money Smart Radio

"Doppler Internet helped Tiger Plumbing create a fantastic website and was the first one to talk SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to us. He put a foreign high-tech world into a simple, effective sales plan that was easy to understand. Carl has always been my go to person when I need help with computer consulting. I would recommend Carl if your company would like to start off with professionalism from the beginning.” ~ Kimberly Blaesing, Tiger Plumbing

"Simply, I want to say thank-you on behalf of our Companies. Although initially apprehensive to embrace such a forward thinking marketing strategy (social networking may be more mainstream for some, but not for the building industry here in Wisconsin) as the one proposed by Doppler Internet, we are certainly glad we did. You and your staff have been very busy with our project and your efforts show beautifully.” ~ Jeff Auberger, The Green Builder

Doppler Internet understands and recognizes that any complaints that may be viewed anywhere online and may be posted on Ripoff Report, whether or not we admit culpability or fault must be taken seriously and not ignored. These complaints, regardless of the reason for them must be taken as a means to learn more about ourselves as people and can help us to achieve growth as a company.

With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Doppler Internet has made organizational and management changes aimed at allowing their clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a more fulfilling client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Doppler, Ripoff Report is convinced that Doppler Internet is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it's a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

--------------------------------

Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler BEWARE OF DOPPLER INTERNET! IF THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS LIKE THIS IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CUSTOMERS Schererville, Indiana

I took a job with Doppler Internet a couple of weeks ago selling business website development services. I was told that I can work from home and they pay weekly and what not so I decided to try it out. It bothered me that they don't pay for the orientation but I went with it anyway there is "paid" training for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks in I started to ask about when I get paid and Janine (the HR person was very sketchy in explaining that it would be another 2 weeks before I got my first check. I found that unacceptable and said I wouldn't continue if that was the case.
  Janine then told me that I should hang in there because if I didn't I wouldn't be paid anything. I quit and told her that I would post this on this site if I wasn't paid for my time and she sent me an offer of $200 for 2 weeks work if I agreed to not say anything about the company!! I sent an email response that said that it was 2 weeks and the salary is $300 per week so I wouldn't accept the amount..... It gets better! 5 minutes later Carl Doppler calls and says he is going to have the FBI and the Police arrest me for extortion if I didn't accept the $200 offer.....gee that sounds more like extortion to me. I laughed at his fat self and told him to call the U.S. Army if he wants it won't do him any good!!!
      My point here is that if this CEO will pull this crap on someone who works for them then what do you think he'll do to a customer? Maybe hire a hit man if you don't like their websites they make for you?? Steer clear of this company it is run by an overweight bully who belongs in jail himself. Of all the cheap low down ways to treat someone who just wants to be paid for their work!! So when they call wanting your business hopefully you'll check them out on here and wind up reading this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doppler-Internet-Carl-Doppler/Schererville-Indiana-46375/Doppler-Internet-Carl-Doppler-BEWARE-OF-DOPPLER-INTERNET-IF-THEY-TREAT-THEIR-WORKERS-LI-1009460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler

Update!! Carol Doppler called my bank and told them I was trying to extort money!!

AUTHOR: Buddydan - (USA)

The bank that I used to set up direct deposit called and said that Doppler internet called to let them know that I was an extortionist for wanting my pay!! This just keeps getting better and better!! all this over money that I was due to begin with. If you have received a call from Doppler Internet at your business soliciting a business website then hang up or RUN. This idiot has no shame.......I'm just sayin.... all this over a few hundred bucks! I kept getting offers for money with a form that said I wouldn't say anything negative about the company, I finally replied that if I am contacted again then I will go to the police for harassment.