Complaint Review: DormBooks LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Frenchpenga — Muskegon Michigan
DormBooks LLC
5776 Grape Road 171 Mishawaka, IN 46545-8460 Muskegon, Michigan USA

DormBooks LLC No Buyback check or returned emails or calls Mount Pleasant Michigan

I sold a Spanish textbook on May 1st. I submitted the correct address that day. I get this email a week later that my check would be mailed out that weekend.

I have sent many emails and got no response and called the 586 number , which I don't believe is the correct. All I want to know is if my check is in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DormBooks-LLC/Muskegon-Michigan-49442/DormBooks-LLC-No-Buyback-check-or-returned-emails-or-calls-Mount-Pleasant-Michigan-1051165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DormBooks LLC