Complaint Review: Dotzila

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Sweet — Mobile Alabama
Dotzila
Internet USA

Dotzila They are a ripoff . Thay are charging shipping and handling and they are working together with living social. Internet

They are working together with livingsocial.com I bought a cell phone case I never received it. I am sending emIls and no one answer.  Theres no phone number, no nothing. I did not make my purchase directly with them. I did it from www.living social.com thats why I didnt know  anything about this website. Living social should be investigate too. I bought the phone case on Feb 20, 2014 and today is March 14,2014 and I haven't Received anything yet. SCAMMM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dotzila/internet/Dotzila-They-are-a-ripoff-Thay-are-charging-shipping-and-handling-and-they-are-working-1130612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dotzila