Complaint Review: Doug Plattner Automotive

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Class Action Law Suits vs Doug Plat — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Doug Plattner Automotive
1891 Porter Lake Rd Suite #101 Internet United States of America

Doug Plattner Automotive Doug Plattner Manages by inimidation, Procrastinates on Pay, Does not pay, Deception, Fraudulent, Liar, Implements Failure and Confusion, Illiterate Unscrupulous Pay Plans, Tries to get a person to incriminate, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Who to contact

Doug Plattner unscrupulously forced me to sign Pay roll checks when I was not authorized to sign. He forced me to sign Vendor

Contracts which I did not sign. If you are succeeding Doug Plattner will implement failing processes to make you look bad

especially when he does not want to pay. Every week he changes his process and will cause total confusion with employees.

I have had employees wait weeks to get paid. Doug Plattner constantly recruits Managers and turns them over on a monthly

basis. Doug Plattner does not constitute an amiable workplace. I haven't met anyone in the organization that

likes or respects him and he is the President of the Company. Doug Plattner promises what he cannot deliver in order not to

pay Manager Commissions, Pay Plans are unattainable in a failing Organization. This was a successful family Business

at one time I heard. Doug Plattner is working in retaliation to cut my pay and position nearly $50,000!!! Is this a man you want

to work for or engage in Business? I saw him embarrass and humiliate people right in front of me. He has done the same thing

to me. I stand to lose everything by moving across Country for this man and believing in him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doug-Plattner-Automotive/internet/Doug-Plattner-Automotive-Doug-Plattner-Manages-by-inimidation-Procrastinates-on-Pay-Does-959071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doug Plattner Automotive

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Who to contact

AUTHOR: Angie Colegrove - ()

After reading all of the comments on line I have gone to the Chevrolet and made a complaint. I was told that anyone that has been paid for their time has to file a seperate complaint.

The web site is http://www.chevrolet.com/help/contact-us.html

Click on "click to chat". Explain your situation and tell them you want to file your complaint about a Chevy GMC owner.....