whereby

Complaint Review: Douglas O'Coyne Jr.

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: My Life is Over — Boise Idaho
Douglas O'Coyne Jr.
South Boise Boise, Idaho USA

Douglas O'Coyne Jr. DOUGLAS OCOYNE JR HAS HERPES 2!!!! Boise Idaho

*Consumer Comment: "Mickey" and "Douglas" are the same person, GROSS!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Herpes verdict in Portland: Woman wins $900,000 after getting disease from date--- Just Sue Him, You Will Win

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This woman is sick

*Consumer Comment: Condoms Can't Stop Herpes

*Consumer Comment: BooHoo

This piece of *** sleeps with women all the while swearing up and down that he has been tested and you are the only one.The loser puts up a great front and is very aggressive in his pursuit of his next victim.

Unfortunately everything he says is a lie and he has no remorse for the people he leaves wondering what the *** just happened and how the *** could one person ruin my entire life in such a short time. Gave me HSV 2 and ruined my life!!! RUN FROM THIS COWARD!!!

I now cannot have children naturally, that is if anyone will ever want someone with herpes...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Douglas-OCoyne-Jr/Boise-Idaho/Douglas-OCoyne-Jr-DOUGLAS-OCOYNE-JR-HAS-HERPES-2-Boise-Idaho-1052588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Douglas O'Coyne Jr.

"Mickey" and "Douglas" are the same person, GROSS!!!

AUTHOR: Grateful - ()

To even the normal person of average intelligence it is clear that Mickey and Douglas are the same person.  To the poor girl that this happened to, "Thank you on behalf of ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE!!!"  Thank you Rip Off Report!!!  As a person that was born with severe allergies and eczema contracting something like that would nearly be a death sentence.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Idaho Attorney - ()

The 49-year-old Beaverton divorcee was impressed when she met a 69-year-old Southeast Portland man on the Internet dating website eHarmony.

He seemed well-educated, charming and kind. They had a lot in common, including that she was a dental hygienist and he was a retired dentist. On the fourth date -- an evening that included hors d'oeuvres, wine and a few puffs of pot -- the two had sex.

The woman was looking for a husband. Instead, she ended up with genital herpes.

After enduring repeated painful outbreaks of the disease and spiraling into clinical depression, she filed a lawsuit. Last week after a four-day trial, a Multnomah Countyjury awarded her nearly every dollar she was asking for: $900,000 for her pain and suffering.

The full story is at this link, http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/herpes_verdict_in_portland_wom.html

You will win, if you have been tested within 30 days of being with him and you also had a test to prove that it was an acute infection you will have proven your case and he will have to submit to a test.

To Douglas, you should be ashamed and remorseful.  Prove you innocence with a test not hurtfull words towards your victim.  Grow up!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This woman is sick

AUTHOR: Douglas O'Coyne Jr. - ()

I happen to be the individual this woman is referring to.  I find it interesting that this woman states I am a "coward," but she won't reveal her identity.  Who are you?  This is obviously a case of an emotionally unstable woman who has nothing better to do than to assault my personal character and my reputation.  This type of harassment takes things to a completely different level and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone reading this message.  While I shouldn't dignify this unwarranted assault with a response, I don't have herpes.  This is simply an attempt from a mentally ill woman to get a response out of me.  I hope you are happy, it worked.  If I ever determine who you are with certainty (I think you know who I suspect this is), I will sue you to the fullest extend the law will afford me.  Leave me and leave my kids alone.

I pray you find help.  You are a sick woman.

Douglas O'Coyne Jr.

Condoms Can't Stop Herpes

AUTHOR: Tess - ()

Did you use protection?  I dont see anything in your complaint that states that you did or didn't.  In your defense, if you specificly asked him if he had anything and if he had recently been tested and he lied then you have every right to be angry and could actually sue him.  I certainly hope your statements are true, he could not sue you for anything but slander if they are false.

A word of advice, never trust a condom to protect you from Herpes or HIV!!  Condoms are not used during oral sex or kising and both are viruses that are transmitted through body fluids.

CA Attorney

BooHoo

AUTHOR: Micky - ()

Oh boo hoo! Cry me a river. Did this man force you to have sex with him? Did he force you to have unprotected sex?

It takes two to tango sweet heart and blaming others because you contacted an STD is not only stupid, its also pathetic. Take some personality responsibility for your actions. You shoulder as much blame as he does.

You are pathetic.

By the way, whoever this guy is - I hope he sues the hell out of you. He has a strong case.