Complaint Review: Dr. Jonathan Donath

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: PDDrop92 — White Plains New York United States of America
Dr. Jonathan Donath
1241 Mamaroneck Avenue White Plains, New York United States of America

Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic, Westchester Spinal Decompression Center Fraud, Scam, Liar, Quack White Plains, New York

*General Comment: GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously.

I did decompression for 4 months with Dr. Jonathan Donath. It did absolutely nothing. Dr. Donath is a smooth talker and a good charmer, but his method didn't work for me. He's a real quack and, worst of all, I think he knows it's all pseudo-science. He's only concerned about getting you to come back so you'll pay for more sessions. In fact, he wanted me to do a video testimonial for him when I wasn't even better! He was ready to put a camera in my face and have me plug his business when I was still in pain. I said no, obviously, but I was so taken aback by his brazen self-promotional instinct.

When I didn't see the huckster himself, his assistant put me on the machine and she played on her cell phone for the 20 minute duration of the "treatment."

Why am I so angry? He GUARANTEED verbally that this would bring me back to 100%. [continued below]....
..... He cajoled me with promises, but just took $6000 I'll never see again. I eventually had to do surgery which could've been covered in part by that money I lost.

I hope you guys find a way to alleviate the pain. I know how much it hurts. I'm all for alternative forms of treatment, but know the science of it inside-and-out and do not go to this fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Jonathan-Donath/White-Plains-New-York-10605/Dr-Jonathan-Donath-Joint-Effort-Chiropractic-Westchester-Spinal-Decompression-Center-Fra-979903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Jonathan Donath

#1 General Comment

GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously.

AUTHOR: araisfeld - (USA)

I am a doctor who works in New York City and on Long Island. Despite this, when I had a problem with my back, I knew it would be worth the trip to see Dr. Donath in White Plains.   My problem was severe. I had a torn disc at L5 and the pain was crippling. It made it hard to work and to take care of my 3 year old son. Dr. Donath recommended spinal decompression – a non-invasive, non-surgical technique. Within 3 visits (and I know this is a VERY fast result) I was significantly better. Now, after several weeks of continuous treatments, my back feels better than it has in years. I went to Dr. Donath because of his reputation as a spinal decompression specialist, because of his success with another patient I had referred there, and because I knew he was passionate about getting people better. It was a wonderful choice and I have the pain-free back to prove it.