Complaint Review: Dr. Roof LLC

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: YP.com is a ripoff — Charlotte NC North Carolina United States of America
Dr. Roof LLC
6912 alanbrook Rd, Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Dr. Roof LLC YP.com is a ripoff business Charlotte, North Carolina

The Salesman lie to me from the beganing he qouted me one price then he change that price one week later. I pay to be in the top 10! now I'm in the top 200. this mean the sold my spot. I pay to be in the top 10 on the first page. they did this for the first month and after that forget it they sold my spot. who kwons maybe for less than I paid to a new customer the going to do the same to every new customer  don't do it!My phone won't ring any more and still pay. this is Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Roof-LLC/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28215/Dr-Roof-LLC-YPcom-is-a-ripoff-business-Charlotte-North-Carolina-737590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Roof LLC