Complaint Review: Dr. Todd Glassman

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Kathie Simpson — miami Florida United States of America
Dr. Todd Glassman
16991 ne 20th ave Miami, Florida United States of America

Dr. Todd Glassman Quack, Told me it would be one price when I got there he charged me 200.00 more. He wrote me a prescription that no one in the State of Florida carries. Plus I told him I had no insurance and if the m Miami, Florida

My complaint is against Dr. Todd Glassman. I made an appointment to see him as he had been recommended to me by a friend. He calls himself a pain management Dr except he is not licensed in Pain Management which I did not find this out til later. When I made the appointment they quoted me $145.99 for an initial visit. This sounded reasonable so I kept my appt. When I got there I was informed that it would be $245.00 plus lab fees for urine tests plus $75.00 for and exg. Don't ask me why they needed that as I had all my records sent over with a recent ekg report. I unfortunately paid this exorbitant fee but I suffer from such severe pain all over I would have paid $1000.00 if I had that much just to get rid of it. I have been going to pain management for over 10 years and have been prescribed many different pain medications. I know which work and what doesnt. After arguing with him for 15 minutes he wrote me a prescription for OPana 10mg. It is Morphine Sulfate and 60 milligrams doesnt even work for me. But I took the prescription and got the hell out of there as he was so rude and condesending I could not be in the room with him one more minute. I come to find that over 45 pharmacies I went too Nobody in South Florida carries this medication. They can order it but it is $500.00 dollars. I told him I had no insurance and his doctor visit just about broke me that week. Makes me believe he is getting kick backs from the drug companies which last time I checked it was illegal. I cancelled my credit card but because I actually saw him they would not give me a credit. I made a deal with him that if I brought the Opana prescription back he would give me generic medication that would work and be alot less expensive. When I got there they demanded another $245.00 just to switvch the prescriptions when when I called they said it would be free. Then he decided even if I paid him which I was not going to do he still wouldnt switch the prescription out. This Dr is a crook a liar and a thief. If you have any sense you will not use him as a Doctor. I would hate to see him pull the same thing on someone with documented pain issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Todd-Glassman/Miami-Florida-33162/Dr-Todd-Glassman-Quack-Told-me-it-would-be-one-price-when-I-got-there-he-charged-me-200-1023893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Todd Glassman