Complaint Review: Dr.James Brain

• Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: rigo — Savannah Georgia United States of America
Dr.James Brain
9 peter okoye street uwani Nationwide United States of America

Dr.James Brain Micheal John Fraud Dr. James wanted to buy my PSP Enugu, Nationwide

This is the email i got form the guys that reap me off, and im so mad about it.

Dr.James Brain

jamesbrain2011@hotmail.com

Thanks dear, for your mail... Alright, am OK with the Price. I want to purchase this package for my son who is in west Africa with his Mother whom got a job with the construction company over there. And i will be paying you through PayPal or money order Company. So if you have an account with them send your PayPal address to enable me send the Payment to you but if you do not have an account with them you can sign up at WWW.PayPal.com and send me your PayPal email address so that i can send the money to you or you can just send me your full name and full contact address and i will send the money through money order Company that will deliver the payment in cash to your resident address.... Note: I will be Add you an extra $100 to cover the shipping cost through USPS EXPRESS MAIL. Also i wanted you to consider this sold to me and please remove the post from the Craigslist list site.

Thank you and God Bless Dr James.. you can text me (601) 533-8714

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrJames-Brain/nationwide/DrJames-Brain-Micheal-John-Fraud-Dr-James-wanted-to-buy-my-PSP-Enugu-Nationwide-796271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.James Brain