Complaint Review: Dream Team Tickets Inc

• Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: mjelmore — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Dream Team Tickets Inc
Nationwide United States of America

Dream Team Tickets Inc EventTicketsCenter.com This organization/company is a TICKET SCALPER! They double the price of the tickets they sell and charge enormous processing fees just to make a profit. Internet, Nationwide

I first contacted Dram Team Tickets to order tickets for a Broadway Show.  When they told me that there would be a $30.00 PER TICKET processing fee, I told them that I lived close tho the ticket office and asked them if I went directly to the ticket office to buy the tickets, could I avoid the fee.  Dream Team Tickets told me "no, I wouldn't avoid the service charge" and that the tickets I wanted weren't even available at the ticket office.  So I reluctantly ordered from them thinking I couldn't get the same seats anywhere else.

The next day, I called the ticket office - just to check about the service fee - and was told that they DON'T have a $30.00 service charge and they DO have the tickets I had requested.  So I called Dream Team Tickets to request a cancellation of the sale because I HAD BEEN DIRECTLY LIED TO just to sell the tickets.  When I was told that "I had agreed to the sale" because they had taped me, I asked for them to play the tape proving that their representative had lied to me.  They refused to do it.  So I was stuck with the tickets.  I have learned a valuable lesson.  Not only did they DOUBLE the price of the tickets, they attached a $60.00 service fee to it.  I am hoping that by telling my story, someone else will avoid my ignorance and not do business with them.  In fact, when I called the theater just to ask about ticket sales, I was told by the box office that Dream Team Tickets were a ticket scalper and just to avoid them!  Too late for me! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Ohio Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc/nationwide/Dream-Team-Tickets-Inc-EventTicketsCentercom-This-organizationcompany-is-a-TICKET-SCALPE-630543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Team Tickets Inc