Complaint Review: Dunkin Donuts

• Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: njmagna — andover New Jersey United States of America
Dunkin Donuts
25 US HWY 206 S Byram, New Jersey United States of America

Dunkin Donuts Yelling at change in dozen donut order, also, wrong change given Byram, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Dumpin Dunkin

About a month ago my wife and I stopped at the dunkin donuts Rt. 206 Byram, NJ. I requested a change in the dozen donuts I ordered when I got to the window. The donuts had yet to be put into the box and yet the worker said " First you say mix and now you want a special- You make up yur mind!!!" The workers behind him looked at him as if he was nuts and rude.

This morning my daughter goes to same dunkin and is given incorrect change...Guess what ..Same guy...He tells her she is a liar and refuses to give correct change..

Yes, I've had the gas attendants walk away and not pump my gas!!! I don't have power windows..What happened to "How's the oil?" or a windshield wash with a fill up?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunkin-Donuts/Byram-New-Jersey-07821/Dunkin-Donuts-Yelling-at-change-in-dozen-donut-order-also-wrong-change-given-Byram-New-585390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunkin Donuts

Dumpin Dunkin

AUTHOR: njmagna - (United States of America)

Boycott this DUMPIN Donuts!!!! These people are being trained by the same idiots that train the gas station attendants who refuse to go to the driver side window!!! Yes, I've had the gas attendants walk away and not pump my gas!!! I don't have power windows..What happened to "How's the oil?" or a windshield wash with a fill up