Complaint Review: Duvera Financial

Duvera Financial Rich Victor SCAM ARTISTS! BEWARE! Carlsbad, California

*Consumer Comment: They did the same to us

*Author of original report: Independent Financial Lies/Rich Duvera

*Consumer Comment: Help is on the way

My dealings are with Duvera Financial and Independent Financial Corp, both of whom are connected and are equally in the scam and fraud  business.  They might as well be Nigerian scammers. Frank Lucas owns Independent Financial Corp

I had called Duvera several times, with no answer to my calls, wanting them to please talk to Independent Financial Corp about stopping the billing because they were not performing per our agreement, and I suspected it was a scam.  I emailed a letter to  Duvera this time and told them I had reported them to the California Attorney General and the FBI.

Well, dont you know all of a sudden a website magically appeared after I wrote my email!  It is done very nicely so no one would ever suspect they are scammers, but believe me they are!  I got wise after five months of paying them $104 each month@18% interest!   I stopped the automatic billing from my bank and reported to them the scam.  All of a sudden their phone is reconnected, and it is the same number, so they didn't have it changed.  Please people, DO NOT makethe mistake of getting involved with them and Independent Financial Corp.  Also make sure you knoe there are TWO Independent Financials.  One is legitimate in California, and it is Independent Financial Co; the other one is Indenpendent Financial Corporation in Las Vegas, the scammers.  Independent Financial Corp's phone numbers and internet sites were also disconnected.    There are many other ripoff reports about Duver Financial and Independent Financcial Corp on here.  Definitely scammers!  Anyone interested in getting a class-action lawsuit together??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duvera-Financial/Carlsbad-California-92018/Duvera-Financial-Rich-Victor-SCAM-ARTISTS-BEWARE-Carlsbad-California-988603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duvera Financial

They did the same to us

AUTHOR: Maria scharf - ()

Hello Im interested in file a complaint with the law,

First they are charging me 189% per month,  (Is this Legal) they saidf that is in the contract wich i dont remember otherwise i wouldnt sign with them,

Second they charge my credit card without asking me!!!!

Third they are very rude  yelling and screaming toi the customer, I ask to talk with Rich victor and they told me that they cannot, I'm feeling very upset do you have any suggestion?

Independent Financial Lies/Rich Duvera

AUTHOR: siamese57 - ()

Continued emails go unanswewed.  I cannot figure why all of the negative ratings are all of a sudden no longer on this site.  There are others on others.  I was told by a friend in California that Palomar is a cover for Duver's drup operation throughout the state.No wonder they refuse to shell out my refund because they have all their money tied up in the drug trade.  Whatever they choose to do, give me my money back!

Help is on the way

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB.. They will take quick action!!