surely

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: ldm — Westport Washington United States of America
Dynamic Collections
790 S Market Blvd Chehalis, Washington United States of America

Dynamic Collections claims to have judgments against me with no notification to me; calls me at my job; Chehalis, Washington

I have dealt with Dynamic Collections in the past, I had those debts go into garnishment and the debts were paid. I had  abusive, threatening phone calls to my home during that debt collection process. I no longer have a home phone.
I just now received a phone call at my job. I told her I was at work and could not talk.
Dynamic is claiming they now have judgments against me for new debts. In order to have a judgment I would have to have been served papers. I have not been served.
I have not received any mail from Dynamic Collections through the postal service.
I have no knowledge of debts owed.
I asked the woman on the phone to please send me paperwork so I can see what she is referring to and she told me I had already been sent letters and there are judgments against me.
I have no idea where to even begin to resolve this if I cannot even get any paperwork to show me what it is they are talking about.
All I know is that they will begin garnishing my paycheck with no further notice to me because that is how they have done it in the past.
Aren't I suppose to receive some type of notice before it goes to my employer?
What can I do to protect myself from this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Collections/Chehalis-Washington-98532/Dynamic-Collections-claims-to-have-judgments-against-me-with-no-notification-to-me-calls-1017723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Collections