Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: DoOWE14 — Portsmouth Virginia
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
Internet USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Collection for account paid off for over 10 yrs Norfolk Internet

Received a call from a 757-550-3761 but no one on the other end. So I called the number back and after a few minutes holding a rep came on the line. They stated an attempt to a collect a debt to the number they called. I confirmed my name but stated the account they mentioned a Speigel's account had been paid off for over 10 yrs and I do not owe it so for whatever list they purchased it was inaccurate and to never contact me again. Now, thinking about it that account was paid off back in the late 90's - early '00 because it was cleaned before I purchased my 1st home. Plus, I have no idea how they got my cell number either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/internet/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Collection-for-account-paid-off-for-over-10-yrs-Norfolk-Intern-1142896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions