Complaint Review: E-Trade.com, E-Trade Financial, E-Trade Securities LLC ETrade

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: cspaz — New York USA
E-Trade.com, E-Trade Financial, E-Trade Securities LLC ETrade

E-Trade.com, E-Trade Financial, E-Trade Securities LLC ETrade Etrade also stole money from my account without warning Internet

Etrade liquidated my stocks and caused a loss of approximately $3,000.00 when they could have contacted me to pay their unfair account fees with either a credit card or some other means that would not have caused such a loss.  I cannot believe that they can get away with this, and i received absolutely no satisfaction after speaking to a "manager" over the phone.  It was basically like talking to a wall.  I want my stock back at the price they sold it at, but don't know where to go from here.  Needless to say I'm closing the account and will tell everyone I possibly could to not use Etrade for anything!  I'd like to add that I was a customer for 12 years and this is how i was treated, what a joke this company is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tradecom-E-Trade-Financial-E-Trade-Securities-LLC-ETrade/internet/E-Tradecom-E-Trade-Financial-E-Trade-Securities-LLC-ETrade-Etrade-also-stole-money-fr-570609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Trade.com, E-Trade Financial, E-Trade Securities LLC ETrade