Complaint Review: EBS Transport Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Cathy — Toronto Ontario
EBS Transport Inc.
47 Racine Road Toronto, Select State/Province Canada

EBS Transport Inc. Late, Rude, No Dollie, Took off after insulting me Toronto, Ontari Canada

*Consumer Comment: Important

Warning..Do Not use this company-even if you are desperate.

Moving my mother and our truck company was not able to provide a booked cube van at reserved time.  Three days before move and unable to secure another truck, we had to search for a moving company last minute.

Booked this company, explained all details to Sean, advised would be paying for the service by credit card.  He advised that we get 10% off as my mother is a senior.  Quoted $150.00 with no hidden costs.  The time booked was 3pm.

At 3pm day of move, no movers, called Sean numerous times up until 5pm.  They showed up in a Carrier Hvac Truck.  Thought this was odd and asked?  The movers had no answer.  Then opened the back of the truck, dirty, but best part is they did not have a dollie.  Apparently they forgot it at the last customer.  Had to secure the building dollie and bring it to the apartment.

The movers did not touch one piece of furniture until i completed a form.  Then asked for a $250.00 cash deposit.  Advised I was paying by credit card, they have no ability to process this, even though Sean was advised of this.  They called the office while walking away from the apartment.

I contacted Sean, who immediately accused me of thinking the Carrier truck was sketchy..yes i admit this was odd.  Asked about the lack of a dollie, he then started yelling at me, telling me to come get a dollie.  Then told him about paying by credit card and the price was not as advised.  He told me I was full of s***.  Then said I had a problem that the mover was Indian!!  What??  Then said again I was full of s***, told me to go f..k myself, twice, then said not doing my move and hung up on me.

Needless to say, I was speechless, not understanding the attack on me and accusing me of racism and lies.  By this time it's 6:15pm, a Saturday end of the month.  By some miracle we were able to get a truck, but what a nightmare.  This took a toll on my mother as you can imagine a senior going through this.

These people are shameless, should not be in business and strongly encourage anyone to not book this company never, ever. You will be sorry.  Do not be fooled by their website or anything else they say or do.  There should be a law to prevent these people from conducting any kind of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBS-Transport-Inc/Toronto-Select-StateProvince-M9W-2Z4/EBS-Transport-Inc-Late-Rude-No-Dollie-Took-off-after-insulting-me-Toronto-Ontari-Can-1159261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBS Transport Inc.

Important

AUTHOR: Darktreat - (Canada)

Hi, my name's Thiery, I recently had the exact same situation with these guys and I suggest you to contact the police and file a complaint so we can put them out of business. Remember if nothing is done they're still gonna riped off people.