Complaint Review: EELCO Marty Lackner

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Gary in Phoenix — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
EELCO Marty Lackner
555 SW2ND street Canby, Oregon United States of America

EELCO Marty Lackner I bought and paid for carburetor linkage and got excuses and BS (its Christmas it's New Year etc Canby, Oregon

I bought some 4 x 2 carburetor linkage from Eelco and after a week or so I started getting the run around. I have over forty emails to this clown and have heard all the excuses. It was during the Christmas holidays ( my present to me) and with all else going on it was on the back burner. I was told there was some confusion and it would be resent, of course it never was. I was a mechanic most of my life and have always have a hot rod or muscle car. I did business in the early 60's with the EELCO company, and never had a problem. I haven't had many problems with car people for the forty or so years I've been involved with this hobby. Too bad a bum like this has to screw it up .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EELCO-Marty-Lackner/Canby-Oregon-97013/EELCO-Marty-Lackner-I-bought-and-paid-for-carburetor-linkage-and-got-excuses-and-BS-its-1002271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EELCO Marty Lackner