Complaint Review: EHS Exhibitors Housing Services

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: chrislav — Renton Washington United States of America
EHS Exhibitors Housing Services
3501 Jack Northrop Ave. Hawthorne CA 90250 Internet United States of America

EHS Exhibitors Housing Services Called about trade show hotel accommodations and lied about being affiliated with the trade show. SCAM Internet

This company called saying that they were with the Arab Health "Medlab" trade show, claiming that they had found a better rate for my hotel, which I had booked through the shows organizer. Basically they lead me to believe that they were officials from the Arab Health hospitality team. Only after I booked with them did I grow suspicious once he said "please call the hotel and cancel your old reservation". I looked into it and it's complete BS. They are not affiliated at all and their rates were without taxes, fees, VAT. It would have actually been more expensive.

I called back to rip them a new one and they kept me on hold for 30 minutes. I was then hung up on, and someone called me back. He was apologetic but he claimed that he didn't mislead at all. They claim that they cancelled the reservation, but something tells me I'm going to find it on my credit card statements.

It seems that a lot of scams are floating around with international travel and trade shows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EHS-Exhibitors-Housing-Services/internet/EHS-Exhibitors-Housing-Services-Called-about-trade-show-hotel-accommodations-and-lied-abo-940698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EHS Exhibitors Housing Services