Complaint Review: ELM Electric

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Phoenix Arizona
ELM Electric
1907 w Parkside ln. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

ELM Electric Cody Glessner Terrible Service and Suspended contractors license Phoenix, Arizona

I recently had an emergency with my eletrical junction box
at my residence. I called the emergency phone number and was sent to voicemail after listening to a country western song. I repeatedly called the number and lef a couple of voicemails with no response. I decided to take a llook at their contracting license and noticed it was suspeded . After I contacted another com
pany to come out i got a call from Cody and he was extremely rude that I had bothered him because I contacted a different company. When I asked him why his roc license was suspended he said I don't need to worry about it and hung up the phone. Don't bother using elm electric or Cody Glessner for anything. His attitude was quite crappy and I'm sure it reflects their quality of work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELM-Electric/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/ELM-Electric-Cody-Glessner-Terrible-Service-and-Suspended-contractors-license-Phoenix-Ari-1043980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELM Electric