Complaint Review: E.M Auto Sales & Repair

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sam — Mims Florida
E.M Auto Sales & Repair
244 E. Oakridge Rd. Orlando, Florida USA

E.M Auto Sales & Repair Disabled combat veteran auto purchase cheated by a web of the auto dealers deceit Orlando Florida

Ripoff Report,

Responding to an add, I purchased(06/14/2013) a 2002 Honda CRV at E.M Auto Sales & Repair.  Before the sale, E.M Auto Sales & Repair provided me with an experian auto Report(can be faxed).  This Report reflected a one owner vehicle and was clean of accidents.  I inspected this vehicle and took it for a short test drive.  And this vehicle appeared to be free of defects.  Although, My final purchase decision was based on the clean Experian Auto Report.  My suspicions prevailed(too good to be true-low milage & no accidents),and when I got home (after the purchase) I printed out a CarFax report.  To my surprise, this report reflected deceit by E.M Auto Sales & Repair. This Carfax(can be faxed) Report reflected a two owner auto and had a total loss report.  (Both Experian and CarFax Reports covered the same time periods).

Please help me recover my money and help me return this vehicle based on the deceit of the auto dealer. This vehicle was deemed not repairable(insurance decision) at some point and this leavea me only with doubt about this vehicles reliability.  Plus, I am a disbled combat veteran and deserve better treatment.  In fact, I have notified this dealer that they need to do the right thing and give me a refund.  Thus far, this auto dealer has not returned my calls or responded to my e-mail.

Sincerely,

Samuel Torbert

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EM-Auto-Sales-Repair/Orlando-Florida-32809/EM-Auto-Sales-Repair-Disabled-combat-veteran-auto-purchase-cheated-by-a-web-of-the-a-1061231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E.M Auto Sales & Repair