Complaint Review: EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: CT — Los Angeles Internet Mexico
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309 Internet United States of America

EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com Frank Jones EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com Backpage Software Scam - BEWARE ! This company's owner Frank Jones will actually sell you this software and then later de-activate your license and tell you that you must , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reply From Frank Jones | Backpage Software

*Author of original report: FRANKJONES.NET a.k.a. EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com

EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com
Backpage Software Scam - BEWARE !

This company's owner Frank Jones will actually sell you this software andthen later de-activate your license and tell you that you must upgrade to themost recent update at his chosen cost not having told you when you purchased yourlicense to use the software that it was a limited license, truth of the matter is it's only aUBot Application that anyone can purchase UBot and duplicate the software, which in thelongrun will be a cheaper path because this guy wants to squeeze his paying clients out ofcash every opportunity that he gets, this software being UBot based is of course un-stableand crashes all the time, one cannot simply set it and forget it, with software normally the customer has the option of upgrading or not, but not this guy, this guy de-activates your software and then tells you to pay, clearly a RipOff in that he never mentions that when he sells you the software ! ! !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EWCF-MarketingSolutionscom/internet/EWCF-MarketingSolutionscom-Frank-Jones-EWCF-MarketingSolutionscom-Backpage-Software-Scam-939770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Reply From Frank Jones | Backpage Software

AUTHOR: frankjones - (United States of America)

Like many of the complaints that wind up on sites like this... it's always a one-sided story... I am here to simply offer my side of the story, because on sites like this, you will always be made out to be the worst person imaginable.

Let me preface my rebuttal by stating that I offer very good software and unlike most products you find on sites like Clickbank, I don't promise riches and I do provide very detailed video presentations on the sales pages of ALL my software packages - not a sales pitch, but an actual video that explains the package in detail and I also show it in action. I provide system requirements on my sales pages and I always encourage people to email me if they have questions.

For the handful of people that aren't happy (and you can't make everyone happy), I receive countless emails from people thanking me for responding and offering lightning fast support, when most people don't even return their emails.

Now, regarding this customer:

Yes, I remember her well.

She had purchased one of my software packages... many months went by and she contacts me out of the blue because she saw that I created an updated version of the package she had.

And because I would not give it to her free, she was mad. And she emailed saying she would say that I scammed her if I didn't send her the updated package at no cost.

Well, her package wasn't broken, it just wasn't the newest - and the only time I'll give a free update, is if someone has purchased within 30 days of me creating a new version.

I've been online a very long time - very long - and this is what some people do when they are mad and don't get what they want.

I stopped a long time ago trying to fight these people.

... I'm sure I still have her emails somewhere..

I did know this complaint was out here.

I stand behind all my products, but the reality is, you can't make all people happy all the time - and when you don't, then some of them can't wait to run out and smear your name. I have many thousands of customers who have been my customers for years... they stay with me because I have relationships with them... but some folks come already mad  because of their past experiences, so it doesn't take much to set them off and their half looking for it anyway.

Just today, I received an email from a man beginning at 8:30 in the morning demanding that I provide him with a free download for my Backpage Software because his father had purchased it and had apparently passed away.

I asked this man to provide evidence of his father's purchase, even though his father being a customer doesn't entitle him to the purchase. He could not provide any kind of proof of purchase,  I checked my records for his father's purchase using his name and nothing came up.

This guy emailed me over a course of 12 hours, of which I continued to respond to him asking for some sort of evidence. When he still couldn't provide any proof, I told him that I would not be sending him the software.

He then resorted to calling me names and saying that he would smear my name all over online - I have all of these emails. He essentially is being a Cyber-Bully.

Hope this helps.

FRANKJONES.NET a.k.a. EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com

AUTHOR: CT - (USA)

Now trying to change his name to FRANKJONES.NET :
EWCF-MarketingSolutions.com
Backpage Software Scam - BEWARE !