Complaint Review: EXTINCTIONS, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Bostjan — Ljubljana Slovenia
EXTINCTIONS, Inc.
P. O. Box 6061 Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

EXTINCTIONS, Inc., fossil scam, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Extinctions, Inc. STILL NOT RETURNED THE MONEY

I purchased through the online store http://www.extinctions.com/ four fossils and paid with my credit card a total of 366.00 USD.

Despite the fact that I would be notified how much the shipping would cost (it's charged according to the weight of the bought items), they took mentioned amount from the card. I hoped that the
order was sent so I waited, but the package never came.

I asked them for proof of dispatch (every company has one) but I didnt receive it. I received only two poor answers. In the last one they promised me a refund, but that didn't happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTINCTIONS-Inc/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17607/EXTINCTIONS-Inc-fossil-scam-Lancaster-Pennsylvania-1022911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXTINCTIONS, Inc.

Extinctions, Inc. STILL NOT RETURNED THE MONEY

AUTHOR: Bostjan - ()

It is 06/19/2013 and i still did not get the money from the company Extinctions, Inc. that I was promised. We had exchanged a few messages and I have never seen any evidence that the shipment was made. Employer in the company wrote on 03/28/2013 that they will return me 366.00 USD that I paid for the fossils:

"Because I have to refund your American Express card, the refund of such a Will a few days to credit. It is being PROCESSED and 2 transactions today and tomorow."

TO THIS DATE THEY DID NOT SHOW ANY PROOF THAT THEY SHIPPED THE FOSSILS AND THEY DID NOT RETURNED ME THE MONEY!