Complaint Review: EXXON

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: SAI — BRISTOW Virginia United States of America
EXXON
14675 LEE HWY GAINESVILLE, Virginia United States of America

EXXON THE SIGN SAYS REGULAR GAS $3.64 AND THE PUMP SAY $3.71. THE STAFF TOLD ME $3.64 WAS FOR CASH ONLY, WHICH NO SIGN STATING CASH ONLY. GAINESVILLE, Virginia

On 9/22/2012 at 10:51 pm, I was at Exxon located at 14625 Lee Hwy, Gainesville, Va. 20155. The phone number is 571-261-5710. The notice that the sign stated $3.64 regular, $3.88 plus, so I pull in get ready to pump fuel. I notice then the pump says regular $3.71 and plus $3.95. I informed an employee and he told me that the $3.64 is for cash paying.

There were no notification anywhere stating cash one price and credit card another. I asked him nothing was posted and he said there are nothing postes and this is our price. I did pump gas that night, my wife was with me, I have a print out of the price, I have a reciept of payment and I think they need to pay a fine for fraud committed. Please inform me when this has been investigated, thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXXON/GAINESVILLE-Virginia-20155/EXXON-THE-SIGN-SAYS-REGULAR-GAS-364-AND-THE-PUMP-SAY-371-THE-STAFF-TOLD-ME-364-WAS-945765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXXON