Complaint Review: EZSLEAZY.COM

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — MEMPHIS Tennessee United States of America
EZSLEAZY.COM

EZSLEAZY.COM XRLLC Sent defective unit, Internet

I made a purchase from a web site named ezsleazy.com, they sell sex toys. I bought a #VF551 ELECTRROSEX ZEUS 6 CHANNEL DELUXE POWER BOX  from them and I do not think it is working right. I dailed the phone number 323-529-3340 listed on the web site and the call could not be completed. I guess the name ezslealy.com should have raised a red flag, but they had the best price on the web. This unit was dropped shipped from a company named XR LLC, so I called them and just got the run around from two different operators at 714-907-1039 telling me that I have to go back to ezsealy.com because I bought it from them.

I have a UPS print out from UPS stating that this unit was dropped shipped from XR LLC, I have been in the automotive repair bisness for 40 years and if I have a problem with a replacement  part at times I will call the company and let them know there is problem with a part they made and they are glad I called them so they can correct the problem on their end and they will call the parts store that I bought it from and ask them to take care of the problem part. I went on Goole and searched for  ZEUS electrosex toys and the only phone number listed was 714-907-1039 witch is XR LLC witch I also asked if they had a phone number for ZEUS and was told no, so I wonder how do they make an order to ZEUS, smoke signals I guess.  So now I will leave this problem in your hands. Thanks from Daniel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZSLEAZYCOM/internet/EZSLEAZYCOM-XRLLC-Sent-defective-unit-Internet-943718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZSLEAZY.COM