Complaint Review: Eargasm

• Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: whited — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Eargasm
2701 South Randolph Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Eargasm Purposefully broad about the price, tried to steal my old parts. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I went in and asked how much it would be to mount and balance my front two snow tires.  They responded saying "$35".  So I agreed.  Instructing them that the snow tires are in the trunk and to put the ones they take off in the truck when they are done.

After they finish they come to me with an $80 bill.  They stated it was $35 per tire.  I have stock rims on a Honda, and the standard price is usually 10-20 per tire.  I was extremely shocked that it was $35 per tire!  When I was leaving, I turned back and asked if they put the other tires in the trunk.  He responds that he didn't know I wanted them, and he did not.  The other tires where almost brand new.  Additionally, there was no charge for tire disposal, even though they have in exaggerated print the mandatory cost of disposal.  I noticed the mechanics car was also a Honda, a Honda that had bald tires on it.

First they rip me off on price.  Second, they tried to steal my tires.  These guys are scum.  The next season I went to a place down the street to get my tires swapped.  I told the owner of the other place, and he was not surprised by the story at all.

On another note, prior to this, I asked the price to tint my windows.  It was 150% more than all the surrounding appraisals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eargasm/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19148/Eargasm-Purposefully-broad-about-the-price-tried-to-steal-my-old-parts-Philadelphia-Pe-805697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eargasm