surplus

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: yamuna — Casuarina Beach, NSW Other
Easykits.org

Easykits.org Home Cash System Internet

I purchased home cash system product online and paid US$97.00 on my credit card. I clicked on paypal to pay and it bounced back requesting my credit card details - that should have alerted me but I trusted and continued to pay for it. Received confirmation email with access to websit with username snd password. Went to website member area http://members1.easykits.org/ and was not able to access product as password and username did not work. I was told to put a ticket in on 25th April at  http://support.easykits.org/kayako/index.php?/Core/default/index and I have not heard from the company to date. The phone number does not work 1-888-822-7504 and I am not able to chat live also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easykitsorg/internet/Easykitsorg-Home-Cash-System-Internet-1046889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easykits.org