suffering

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: NH girl — Danbury New Hampshire United States of America
Ecigsbrand.com
1091 Centre Road - Suite 100, Auburn Hill, Michigan United States of America

Ecigsbrand.com I was ripped off by Ecigsbrand.com!! I applied online & it said I was lucky that there were still some specials left - $4.95 s/h instead of $9.95. I filled out the required form online. Auburn Hill, Michigan

Ecigsbrand.com

I'm just another person posting a Rip-Off about this company. I ordered online with them, a pop-up box said a Special S/H discount charge was still available for only $4.95. Ha! My card was debited $9.95 as I later found out... oh trusting me! I did receive the intro package & was pleased with it. I thought that when I was ready to order refills I would do that on my own - once again oh trusting me!! Then an email came saying my new shipment was on it's way & my card has now been debited $99.99!!!!! I called them of course... "Oh so sorry to hear you are not happy with our product" was what Kevin the customer service agent told me.

I asked to speak with a supervisor & of course they are so busy at the moment - ha I wonder why? I made sure they have cancelled any future shipment "completely & forever".  Emails to that fact have been sent to me. [continued below]....
..... However.... I have been told that only $50.00 of it is to be put back on my card and will have to wait till my "new order" (which was never ordered) is delivered & returned to them before I will receive part of the remainder.  I was told... "a profit has to be made for us somehow" said Kevin. Again, time will tell. If nothing comes of it, I will be contacting the Governor's office with my complaint. Best of luck to anyone that has fallen for the same trap I have.

Signed.. "oh foolish me"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecigsbrandcom/Auburn-Hill-Michigan-48326/Ecigsbrandcom-I-was-ripped-off-by-Ecigsbrandcom-I-applied-online-it-said-I-was-luck-960022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecigsbrand.com