Complaint Review: Educational Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: Nonnina46 — Berkeley California United States of America
Educational Financial Services

Educational Financial Services This SCAM company is referral agency, gives all info to other agencies VERY HARD SELL, RUDE, next thing I know money taken out of my acct. now need REFUND, retired, very small stipend, can't pay curr Internet

Received phone call from Mark Wilson of Educational Financial Services.  He explained how this company would reduce my credit card percentages and save me $10,000 over 4 years.

I did give him my information, but signed nothing.  Next thing I get a welcome letter in mail.  Called this Mark Wilson, told him I'm out of town, couldn't pay attention at this time.  Called again, he was rude, nasty, I said I don't want this program, take me off. Had a sick grand child whose appendix erupted, spent 7 days in hospital with her.  Then I see $189 was taken out of my account on October 14, my Discover card has been closed (cannot re-open), plus a $49 monthly fee for some other membership fee, out of the $189, $40 goes to processing..this is such a SHAM and SHAME.  I want a refund, am reporting this agency to State Attorney General, have to change my bank account number and I'm furious.  Buyers remorse is in effect here.  Without signed papers, this did not constitute an agreement.

Rosa
Berkeley, CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Educational-Financial-Services/internet/Educational-Financial-Services-This-SCAM-company-is-referral-agency-gives-all-info-to-o-793892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Educational Financial Services