Complaint Review: El Cid Resorts

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Chattykathy45 — Mesa Arizona United States of America
El Cid Resorts
P.O. Box80229, Indianapolis.IN 46280 Nationwide United States of America

El Cid Resorts Resort condominiums international.LLC Lies, lies, and more lies. Mazatlan, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: El Cid Scam

I made the big mistake of buying a timshare from El cid, in Mazatlan in Nov. 2011. Tha salesman was Ernesto, followed by Jacob Levin. These two did nothing but lie to me everytime they spoke. I traded 3 timeshare in on this deal. They told me they would send me the $50,000 that they credited for my deal, in Jan. 2013. I asked them why it takes a year to get it back and was told that they were going to use my money to earn interest for one year and then send it too me. What a lie that was.

I called them the 8th on Jan. 2013 and asked them when I would be receiving my $50,000! Jacobs response was, oh, that was if we sold your timshares!! I now have to go on with paying maintenance fees on these timshares, that I was told were no longer mine. Ugh! They never once said, if we sell them.....lies, lies lies!

I was also told that I would have 2 all-inclusive bracelets at, or any El Cid Resort in MX. Lies lies, lies again. I went back to Mazatlan 5 months after buying there, and at check in was informed that that will only happen at MarinaEl Cid Spa and Beach resort in Puerto Morelos. They never mentioned that fact at all. It was in the fine print of all those papers that we have to sign at the end of a long day of buying.....lies again!!!

Guess i should stp bitching for now, but there are still surprises ahead I am sure. I only wish they would just give me my money back and call it the DEAL FROM H**L.....I will never enjoy this timeshare as long as i am alive.

One more thing...i own over one million points with wyndham, and can say that i couldn't be happier with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Cid-Resorts/nationwide/El-Cid-Resorts-Resort-condominiums-internationalLLC-Lies-lies-and-more-lies-Mazatlan-999814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Cid Resorts

El Cid Scam

AUTHOR: simo68 - (United States of America)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Liz and our Company help people that have been victims of property fraud.
I have read your post and unfortunately there are other people that have been victims of this Company.

If you wants to get your money back, please contact us, CPC Holding, for further information.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Liz