Complaint Review: Elite Management

• Updated: Sun, October 23, 2011

• Reported By: princess — Washington United States of America
Elite Management
1727 South 341st Place; Federal Way, Washington United States of America

Elite Management Elite Fraud - invites everyone back for second interview Federal Way, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Elite Fragrance in Federal Way

*Consumer Comment: ELITE MANAGEMENT GROUP IS NOW ELITE WHOLESALE FRAGRANCE BEWARE!!! Andrew Hagee

I was called for an interview to some "job" Told once there they were interviewing for a management position and receptionist position.

When I went to find the place it was in an old building with dark brown curtains over the windows which were pinned together.  No name over the door or any where on the building to indicate what the company name was, first red flag.  But I entered in Suite A as told and there was a desk with Pam on the phone scheduling others for interviews over the next 4-5 days.  There was a flat screen hanging from the wall, and 4 black chairs for other victims to wait in for their interviews.

There were a few other girls there waiting along with me.  I asked them if they were there for the recptionist position as well.  They were there for a management position. As we talked we ALL began to get "bad" feelings about the company...what was this company, and where were the other employees?

My name was called for an interview and when I walked around the corner I realized there was no room for any other employees only an office where sat the young gal who was doing the "interviewing".  She asked me if I knew what the company really did? No, why dont you tell me.  We are a wholesale purfume company I should have walked out right then,.  We have a client list and I am expanding to two other offices.  One in Seattle and one in Kent.

She never spoke about the receptionist position but went straight to the management position which I have no experience at.  She said not a problem she'd train.

Then asked if I could come back tomorrow for a second interview.  I said not tomorrow then how about next week.  I left knowing the others waiting where just her next vicitim.  As I was leaving she said bring paper and a pencil to the interview, what?

I wish I had found them on this site before I went as I would have skipped the interview.

If she's having you come in for trainning and not paying you thats against Washington State Law.  Beware.... Dont go to ANY interviews with the "company"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Management/Federal-Way-Washington-98003/Elite-Management-Elite-Fraud-invites-everyone-back-for-second-interview-Federal-Way-Was-736164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Management

Elite Fragrance in Federal Way

AUTHOR: Modoc_Rose - (United States of America)

I applied for a position at this exact location mentioned and it is exactly as described. I was not asked to return for a second interview which surprised me as I have exceptional management qualifications. What did really surprise me is that the young woman doing the 'pre-screening' interview asked me what my nationality was which is against the law. All I can say is that I'm praying I'm not having my identity stolen. What is their purpose for running this scam if not to steal from people? I will be watching my credit report very closely. :(

ELITE MANAGEMENT GROUP IS NOW ELITE WHOLESALE FRAGRANCE BEWARE!!! Andrew Hagee

AUTHOR: Way2crazy - (USA)

Now this scam has changed their business name and the owners have changed the name they are found under Andrew Sheckele is now Andrew Hagee. Beware they are still out there.
SHAME ON U!