Complaint Review: Ellen Belknap

• Reported By: A Concerned Individual — Houston Texas United States of America
Ellen Belknap
206 Cressingham Ln Powell, Ohio United States of America

Ellen Belknap Mike Anderson Cashiers Check Fraud Powell, Ohio

I work quite a bit as a focus panelist and secret shopper.  When I received an email from Justin Lind, I thought it was from one of the companies I work with.  I received a Certified Check in the mail and immediately began getting text messages and emails demanding that I fulfill my part of the agreement (received the check, deposited to receive my assignment).  Another Certified Check came in the mail with the same return address but in a different amount, drawn on a different bank.  When I called to verify the checks, I was informed they were fraudulent.

Emails are signed "Justin Lind"
Return Address Ellen Belknap 206 Cressingham Ln Powell OH 43065 (and according to the web there is someone at that address with that name.

DO NOT DEPOSIT THESE CHECKS!  It gives the sender a way in to your bank account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ellen-Belknap/Powell-Ohio-43065/Ellen-Belknap-Mike-Anderson-Cashiers-Check-Fraud-Powell-Ohio-1001865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ellen Belknap