Complaint Review: Elmore Toyota Westminster,CA

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: bill — santa ana California
Elmore Toyota Westminster,CA
15300 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 westminster, California USA

Elmore Toyota Westminster,California Test drove 2014 and delived 2013 venza. I asked for camera to prove that I drove 2013, all sales walked out. westminster California

*Consumer Comment: They can have a video of you driving...

I came to Elmore Toyota with good intention to buy a car, I came back with misrepresentation by sales staffs, misinformed to consumers, and lie from all team members at Elmore Toyota.

I came to Elmore and purchased a Corrola, came back with the small car, and my wife wanted a bigger car for little girl. So, I came back, renegotiated for a Venza. Sales reps took me out for a test drive of the 2014 Venza white/blizzard. After I drove around the block, came back to the main office, and came in to sign the LEASE TO OWN contract.

Finance manager asked what car that I purchased, I told him it was the car that I test drove earlier.  No comment, he handed me the papers to sign, and never inform me that it was a 2013 Venza White/Charcoal interior. I waited until 8:30pm and sales handed me the car. I asked was it the car that I test drove, no responded, and offered to show me the interior phone setting...

I was eager to get home after a long day at the office from 11:30 until 8:30pm, I came home, and the wife said it was not the same car that I test drove early in the day.  It was a venza white/billazd interior, not a white/charcoal.  I called sales and he told me Elmore only had one car which was the one that I leased.

I came back early morning to the same parking spot where the sales reps took me for a ride. The car back seats still folded and the same park spot.  Back and forth with floor manager, sales manager, and general sales manager. I even drove the car back and drop it at their sales that I don't want to lease it anymore.  Due to fraudulent and misrepresentation, they drove the car back to my house next business day, and left the key on the fence.

I filed a complaint with Toyota and as well trying to get someone to help me as a consumer to fight back for my rights. They cheated, they lied, and they did not deliver on what they promised.

I would never recommend anyone of my friends to come to Elmore Toyota Westminster, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elmore-Toyota-WestminsterCA/westminster-California-92683/Elmore-Toyota-WestminsterCalifornia-Test-drove-2014-and-delived-2013-venza-I-asked-for-c-1124280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elmore Toyota Westminster,CA

They can have a video of you driving...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

They can have a video of you driving a BMW, Porche, or a Yugo and it wouldn't matter.

What matters is when you signed all of your paperwork what is the car that is on there.  If it is a 2013 Venza...guess what that is YOUR car and hope you enjoy it.   You only chance is if there is any discrepency between the contracts you signed and the actual car you have.

Now perhaps they "pulled a fast one" and sold you a different car than you thought. But you are still responsible for your own actions.  Such as actually READING what you are signing.  Or are you going to use the excuse that they kept you there too long as a hostage.  Where because you were tired, hungry, thirsty and would have signed over your first born son if it got you out of there faster, you just went ahead and signed what ever they put in front of you. Perhaps you are going to use the excuse that all of the car information was blank and you "trusted" them to fill in the right information.  Because if that is the case can you please send me a blank check with your signature..oh and you can trust me that I won't put in any amount over $0.01.

Oh and as to why they drove the car back to you...well that was already covered.  It is YOUR car and if you try to just "walk away" it becomes a voluntary repossession that will haunt you on your credit for several years to come.  Not to mention the possibility of you still owing the difference between the loan and what they sold the car for at auction.