poem

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Gracie — Melbourne Florida United States of America
Emeraldlux.com
503 5th st San Fernando, California United States of America

Emeraldlux.com Charging me 190.00 for a 4.95 electronic cigarette San Fernando, California

I ordered a electronic cigarette for $4.95, and that was it. Then they took out $114.95 out of my bank, I told the bank no I did not order that. I changed my debit card number, and then they charged me $74.90 out of my bank. I went to the bank and disputed it, the bank put the money back in to my account. then the following month the bank, gave the money back to emeraldlux. I went to the bank to ask for proof, I called the company for proof, and no one has given me proof. I know I did not order that amount for the electronic cigarette, and now the bank will not give me back my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emeraldluxcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Emeraldluxcom-Charging-me-19000-for-a-495-electronic-cigarette-San-Fernando-Californi-927048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emeraldlux.com