Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Gina — Squaw Valley California
Emmediate Credit Solutions
575 East/4500 S suite B-130 Salt Lake City , Utah USA

Emmediate Credit Solutions This company scams you out of your money, lies to you, does not do what they say they will do. Scam Artist! Salt Lake City Utah

*Author of original report: Refund

My fiance' and I signed up in September 2012, we were trying to get a home loan through the FHA and this company called us, they said because we did not have good enough credit to get a FHA loan, they could help us and fix our credit within 6 months.  We were very hopeful and signed up for their services.  To make a long story short.  They did not help us, between my fiance' and myself they took $748.38, I canceled their service in May 2013, tired of thier lies, I asked for our money back and they have ignored my calls, emails, etc.  My bank tried to get my monies back and they were not successful, we filed a complaint with the BBB and because Emmediate Credit Solutions did not answer their calls, the case is closed.  We are time and money.  I want our money back, I would like to see Emmediate Credit Solutions get into trouble with the law and to be shut down.  Hoping an Attorney will contact me, to file a law suit, I don't know where else to turn.  I do know that Emmdiate Credit Solutions, the whole company lies out their teeth and they are all scam artist!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84107/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-This-company-scams-you-out-of-your-money-lies-to-you-does-n-1061588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions

Refund

AUTHOR: gdemaria - ()

I am not sure how to add to my report.

I am the author of the complaint.  My issue has been resolved.  We were contacted by Chanel the Customer Service Manager and she gave us a full refund.

Thanks Chanel!!!