Complaint Review: Empire Digital Products

• Reported By: anonymous — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Empire Digital Products
80 Smith St Farmingdale NY Farmingdale, New York United States of America

Empire Digital Products Attempted Rip-off Farmingdale, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!

This Ross Lesser guy comes into my place.  I have a lease with a company he used to work for up until last month as far as I know.    All of a sudden he is at this new place Empire Digital Products and he's in my office singing me a song and dance about how corrupt Elbar is.  I've been a customer with Elbar for 10 years.  He literally bullied his way into my office and then tried to get me to sign a lease.  I have TWO YEARS left on my lease with Elbar.  I'm a woman in business.   I seriously thought about calling the police.  He lied to me and told me he can make the two years left on my lease disappear.  This is a LIE.  They just role it into your new lease.  Sometimes these salesmen think because you're a woman you're stupid.  Well I built my own business I guess I am not that stupid.  I told him not to come back and if he does I'm going to have him thrown out.  He bullied my secretary!  She was nearly in tears.  Really this is just awful business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Digital-Products/Farmingdale-New-York-11201/Empire-Digital-Products-Attempted-Rip-off-Farmingdale-New-York-895851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Digital Products

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!

AUTHOR: Ross Lesser - (United States of America)

Based on recent circumstances, I think it is safe to say that this post is from a disgruntled former Employer of mine.  All that is written here is fictitious, and no such customer even exists.  This is simply my digruntled former Employer attempting to gain a competitive advantage over me by fighting dirty. I have been in this business for over 13 years and no customer of mine would ever write such things as is written here.  To my digruntled former Employer (you know who you are) I say the following:  You can say what ever you want about me or anyone else here on this web site that is totally unrefereed.  However, my many loyal customers who have been dealing with me for many years know that truth about me and how I do business.  As for you, every owner from NYC to Montauk knows that you are the laughing stock of the copier industry and fictitious posts like this are part of the reason.