Complaint Review: Encore Dental/Stonebridge Life Insurance

Encore Dental/Stonebridge Life Insurance
2700 W Plano Parkway Internet United States of America

Encore Dental/Stonebridge Life Insurance No benefits "STOLE" my money! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs

This company is a fraud.  I signed-up on line for dental insurance with this company.  I gave them permission to take the payment each month from my debit card.  Policy was suppose to be delivered within 10-15 day.  No policy came in that time.  Called and spoke with cust. serv. rep.

who advised me that they were missing the street address on my info. per cust. serv. rep. "don't know how that happened please give me your st. address.  You will have another policy within 7-8 business day.  At this point they had already take my 1st mo's payment & was about to take another one.

7-8 business days later still no policy, but another payment take from my account.  I called this company and advised that I spoke to cust. rep on 3-11-13 who advise me that policy was sent.  This time another rep. said "oh did'nt you get it"  Hell No! I didn't & you have taken another payment from my account.  So you cancel the whole thing right now.

The rep said well I see it look like some requested the policy again on 3-16-13.  I said who?  I didn't and he said he did not know.  He said give me 2 business days and I will apply the money back to your account & cancel policy.  I called my bank & report this a a fraud.  They cancelled my card & will investigate as fraudulent & refund my money.

I gave this company my email and they never sent a confirmation or # (should have been my 1st clue).  I will never, never, ever give my information to a company again until they are checked out in advance thorougly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-DentalStonebridge-Life-Insurance/internet/Encore-DentalStonebridge-Life-Insurance-No-benefits-STOLE-my-money-Internet-1036434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Dental/Stonebridge Life Insurance

Consumer Affairs

AUTHOR: Consumer Affairs - ()

At Stonebridge Life Insurance Company nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation.  We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns.  If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at [email protected], by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.