Complaint Review: Enlightened Sky Energy

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: MichiganWindMan — Garden City Michigan United States of America
Enlightened Sky Energy
1494 Lark Rd, Joplin, Missouri United States of America

Enlightened Sky Energy ( Mike ) Non-Delivery of Products after Paid, Delayed and failed to answer emails Joplin, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Change of company name

July 2nd, 2012. Ordered a Wind Turbine kit, which was " supposed " to include the grid tie system and instructions. I receive about two weeks later, a wind turbine, just the blades and the gear box. No instructions, no grid tie.

Called Enlightened Sky Energy, spoke with " Mike ". Who said it would ship out the next day. One week later, nothing. Emailed his " hotmail " address and it said, oh it shipped last week. Another week goes by, his response was " it will ship next week ". I asked why he said it shipped two weeks prior. He said he didn't know and had to check, would call back.

Needless to say, never called me back. From that point on, doesn't return phone calls and emails. So, I gave him until August 30th, 2012 to deliver my grid tie system, or I would charge back my credit card charge to him. On August 28th, 2012, after I had read the posts on here and ebay about his negative feedback and failure to deliver products, I charged back my credit card charge to him.

Low and behold on September 5th, 2012. I get an email with a link to a site for grid tie inverters. I'M not paying for a grid tie inverter and trusting his " hotmail " response to me saying he would re-imburse me. REALLY !! He lies when things shipped, lies that they shipped, doesn't email or call me back, and now this crook wants me to buy what I should have received in the first place and he will " re-imburse " me for it. Do I look like that big a fool.

Anyhow, I simply responded to him that I started my chargeback process and that I have nothing to say to him. They will mediate the following actions and what is to be done with my wind paperweight he sent me. Looking at other reviews, probably a good thing to get rid of this piece, as people said it doesn't work for a darn.

So, hit him in the pocket book. Charge your cards back, he gets hit with the paperwork and a mandatory $ 25 administration fee from visa / mastercard.

So at this point. I am not buying anything from him, not completing the wind turbine and surely NOT paying to ship it back to him. The credit card company can deal with him, if they say to ship it back, HE can send a box with pre-paid postage on it to get it back.. PERIOD.

Stay away from this guy, he's a crook !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enlightened-Sky-Energy/Joplin-Missouri-64804/Enlightened-Sky-Energy-Mike-Non-Delivery-of-Products-after-Paid-Delayed-and-failed-to-937946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enlightened Sky Energy

Change of company name

AUTHOR: RJ - (United States of America)

The same ripoff happened to me. Thru the grape vine I found out that Elightend sky energy has change it name to Blue Sky Wind Power for those of you that are interested.