Complaint Review: Enterprise Car Rental

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: B.M. — GAITHERSBURG Maryland
Enterprise Car Rental
700 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA Arlington, VA 22203‎, Virginia USA

Enterprise Car Rental Continue billing for the daily insurrance rate even thou the third-party insurance got into contact with Enterprise and set-up direct billing. Arlington, Virginia

I got in the car accident and rented vehicle. I chose additional insurance and gicve my credit card. When insurance company called in and take over the contract Enterprise continue to chaqrge me with insurance.

First theyn were stating that I did not need any insurance there vehicle are fully covered.

Month after when needed another vehicle (also paid by third party), location near by was trying to sell me the same insurance stating that third party would not civer in case of accident.

I have been Enterprise customer for the number of years and when I neded vehicle I ordered insurance and I ppaid rent and insurance.

this would be my last rent from enterprise and I will do as much as I can to get back to them.

B.M.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Car-Rental/Arlington-VA-22203-Virginia-22203/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Continue-billing-for-the-daily-insurrance-rate-even-thou-the-third--1051550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Car Rental