Complaint Review: Eschlon Merchant Services

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Blockhead FItness — Chciago Illinois
Eschlon Merchant Services
P O Box 246 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Eschlon Merchant Services Priority Payment Solutions Verbally told me off the bat they can save me $70 a month by switching to them. Told me I would not receive a rate higher then1.99, False. Phoenix Arizona

I was me tat my studio by Charlie Dewitt, who verbally told me he can save me $70 right away by switching to them with making no changes on how I porocess cards. They told me I can use their cc machine to piggy back off chase payment tech ( not true). I have called several times, talked to several people to ge this resolved. Finally called chase and it can't be done. I was told the highest rate would be 1.99, not true, I had a rate chage of 2.95. Charlie told me high cards would be American Express, which we don't except. I signed a 5 year contraact on Charlie Dewitt verbal conversation, that most of my transactions would be .5%. I'm now paying more then ever with this new cc machine, which I was told would be $30 a month and ends up being $47 a month. On another conversation with god knows who, they told me they would bring my rate down to 1%, have yet to see that happen. I should of know better, I have switched companies leaving chase each time and always turned out to be a load of crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eschlon-Merchant-Services/Phoenix-Arizona/Eschlon-Merchant-Services-Priority-Payment-Solutions-Verbally-told-me-off-the-bat-they-ca-1115755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eschlon Merchant Services