Complaint Review: Etosac.clom

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: Wordsmith — egg harbir city New Jersey
Etosac.clom
Internet USA

Etosac.clom Variations such as etoshac, etosae, etc. My credig card company said the vharge came from europe, the credit card statement said there was a charge of $9.94 on my credit xard. Internet

On 1/20/14  i found a charge made to my credit card over the XMas holidays by company i never heard of.  The charge was made by etosac.com.  when i visiited the site it appeared to be some sort of payment site like paypal.  I noted that the  website name changed several times from etosac to etosae to etosab etc.  I called the phone number listd and a wonan answered who kept saying "hello" as if she couldn"t hear me.  I think she was pretending because she finally responded.  I told her I suspected fraud because i did not know about etosac.com aud and hung up.  The website stated thst etosac is located in atlanta georgia but my credit card company said that the charge to my card was made in europe.  When i googled etosac scam i found a website that warned users to not even access the etosac website.  I also found posts from other users who had similar false charges on their credit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etosacclom/internet/Etosacclom-Variations-such-as-etoshac-etosae-etc-My-credig-card-company-said-the-vhar-1118427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etosac.clom